But I digress, shortly our May Favourites video will be posted and I just wanted to give you a bit more information on some of the products featured.
As the title states, this post is about the Iman Second to None Cream to Powder Foundation. I have it in the shade Earth 2.
I purchased this in Jamaica but it is available locally in Cave Shepherd and certain Harrison's locations. I'm ashamed to say, I had this product for quite a while before I tried it - #beautybloggerlife -, thus my shocking first impression video on keek. As I stated there, I am very impressed. The formula is easy to apply with your fingers or a sponge, it blends well and as the name says it dries down to a matte - not mannequin matte, a healthy looking one - powder finish. It should be mentioned that this product blends well over a silicone based primer or Milk of Magnesia; both of which add to the longevity of your look.
The product comes with a sponge in the breathable compartment
I love to apply this with my fingers, just to the problem areas of my face and then blend it out with a damp brush or sponge. For it's ease of use, great colour range and superb pigment this is definitely something I would repurchase.
Have you tried any Iman foundations? What's your shade?





0 Yorumlar