Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Welcome to Florida

I've been really busy for the last two months, and it really cut into my blogging. You see, The Queen Of The World and I moved.


It turns out our timing couldn't have been better.  While we will miss our friends up north, we won't miss the insane Blue State politics.  It feels refreshingly normal down here.  And gun friendly, in distinct contrast to Maryland.  With riots as the special du jour, it's reassuring to be in a place where sheriffs publicly say that home invaders should expect to be shot.

And it's very nice indeed to be close to grandkids.  We took one to a spring training game a couple months back (before the Kung Flu insanity hit) and I'm looking forward to a lot more of that sort of thing.  And we don't have as many aches and pains in the warmer weather which is very nice indeed.

So Maryland is a little Bluer today, and Florida is a little Redder.  I suspect that there's a fair amount of this going on, as the people of the country despair of normal politics and sort themselves accordingly.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar