If you need to save, consider the option of reducing the monthly expenditure for beauty (cosmetics, makeup, treatments ...). It is not necessary to give up makeup, you can save if you follow the following tricks and buy wisely.
1. Use the beauty products you already have
Many of us stop using our makeup or cosmetics before they are finished because we do not like them for some reason. Search at home the products you left abandoned and finish them before buying new ones.
2. Switch to less expensive brands
This may seem obvious, but many people think that they should buy their shampoo or makeup of the same quality as those of the beauty salon. If you have always used branded products you probably have not realized that there are many good and cheap brands. Try a product to find a cheaper and more acceptable substitute brand.
3. Purchase in bulk or family size
Generally, the bulk purchase or the largest available size allows you to save some money. If you do this with all your beauty products, you can see how you start saving quickly. But be sure to check the unit price when buying the largest available size. Sometimes stores charge more for larger sizes on purpose, knowing that customers tend to buy those sizes at the thought that they can be more economical.
4. Use discount coupons
You can save a lot of money by searching for coupons for beauty products. When you see an offer, take advantage and buy enough to last a long time and do not need to buy again until there is an offer again. Sign up in the newsletters to receive offers by email of your favorite brands. If you would like to always be fashionable and trends and not waste time, I present special discounts at the online stores Pull and Bear and MyProtein, where you can find the promotional codes. Also, in Amazon by MasCupon you can find offers and promotional codes in books, music and fashion.
5. Use less quantity of product
Surely you've seen ads of toothpaste where they cover the entire toothbrush. Advertisers use this marketing strategy on purpose, since the more pasta you use each time, the sooner you'll have to buy. However, you can get teeth as clean using a quarter of the amount recommended by manufacturers. With shampoo the same thing happens: you do not need to soap your hair twice in each wash to get your hair clean.
6. Get free samples
I always have a lot of free samples of beauty products in my toilet. I take home all the samples I find: in hotels, magazines, events, etc. Even pharmacies have free samples to give you if you ask them. This way you can get free product and also try it before deciding to buy it.
8. The same bottle for the whole family
It seems that every person in the family has their own favorite brand. If five people live in your house and each uses a different brand of shampoo, you have to buy five different shampoos. In addition, you need more space to store them and it can also happen that not everyone finishes the bottle. Try to choose a brand that everyone likes or choose a different brand each time.
9. Be flexible
If you want to get the best possible offer, you have to be flexible about what beauty products to buy. For example, my partner and I prefer to use pill soap, but whenever we can get gel soap offer, we use that instead.
10. Think about why you buy makeup
Do you buy makeup to be prettier in special events or to look more professional at work? Do you buy makeup by habit or when you are a bit sad to cheer up? Make sure you have a good reason to buy makeup and beauty products. If you have the false idea that using make-up makes you feel better, then you should give up that shopping habit.
11. Try it before buying it
A while ago, I ran out of rouge, so I went to the store to buy more. I chose one of a color that seemed similar to the one I had. Error! He had a color so intense that he looked like a clown. If I had tried the product before buying it, I would have saved € 20 and would have avoided returning to the store to buy more. Some stores give you back the money if the product does not meet your expectations. Find out about that in stores and brands where you are going to buy.
12. Buy quality makeup brushes
Sometimes it really does not matter what product is used, as long as it is applied correctly. The eye shadow applied with any brush will never be the same as if you do it with a specific brush for eye shadow.
13. Only buy the most important beauty products
I do not use much makeup, but I like to use rouge. It makes me a better face color, so I do not mind spending a little more money on rouge. On the contrary, I have a friend who only wears a mascara, so her entire makeup budget is invested in mascara. Choose the products that are most important to you and try to make it the only makeup you buy.


0 Yorumlar