Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

On a Mission

 Saturday we headed for the Lan Su Chinese Gardens.
I thought we were there to enjoy the Lion and Dragon dance.
When we entered I realized very shortly that we were on a mission.
 It is the year of the dog and there was a scavenger hunt going on.
 We were searching for 10 dogs hidden in the garden.
I could hardly keep up with this guy.
There was no distracting him.
He was going to find those dogs.



 We looked high, we looked low, we looked all around the garden.
 The Lion danced for us, but our guy insisted this was a dog.
 We stopped only for Oriental Beauty Oolong tea and a red bean mooncake.

 We saw the dragon and a Chinese yo-yo demonstration.
The yellow dragon danced through the garden.
The challenge was met,
he found all of the dogs in the garden.
Well wasn't that why we were there.
It certainly wasn't to celebrate Chinese New Year or was it?
It was fun even with a mission.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar