Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Black Friday


It's Black Friday here today, but it seems to have been going for several days now, with pre-Black Friday offers in so many  shops.
The news tells us that people are spending less this year, but.....



Barclays Bank apparently took over 1000 credit card sales in one minute today.
As my daughter and I drove into town to have a look at the new apartment we could see from notices that at least two of the town Carparks were already full, at 10 am!
We stayed out of the town itself but made a quick visit to Waitrose where the carpark was so full that we had to wait for a space.

It seems as though people regard this as a spend spend weekend.
And there is still Cyber monday to come!
I know it is a good opportunity to find a bargain, but I wonder if people are swept away by the lure of 'cheap' goods', which sometimes are no cheaper than normal.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar