Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Goodwill State of Mind for Year's End!!



So far, this is my donation pile for Goodwill SA.  We still have five days to make a donation and receive a tax credit for 2013.  Goodwill hands us a receipt upon request!













Some of my favorite wardrobe pieces have come from Goodwill this past year!













My favorite denim shirt came straight from Goodwill...I wear it often!



















Favorite jacket and scarf found in 2013!



And, of course, I still love my coats!















Remember, it is not only a great time to donate, it is a great time to shop Goodwill...because so many people are donating.  I had to show you this skirt, a fellow teacher made from ties she bought at GOODWILL.




So, let's clean out those closets everyone!!





Have a fabulous Friday!!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar