Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

'All The Butlers' Kim Hee-sun, Master's appearance "Mr. Q's youngest acting target"

On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 23rd, Kim Hee-sun mentioned Cha Eun-woo and face genius.On this day, a hint of Master came out, followed by a headband, a pin, and a giblet band.Lee Seung-gi said, The actor is popular, and he tried to wear a headband. Is not he a good drinker? Yoyodo did it in the drama. Is it tomatoes?; the last hint was the tomatoes.Cha Eun-woo said, Is this all he made fashionable? Lee Seung-gi said, I am a relief woman. I did not even have a headband.Soon, Master Kim Hee-sun appeared, and when the members liked it, Lee Seung-gi said, It is a fan meeting.Kim Hee-sun said, This is what I do when I come out of the guest. Shin Sung-rok said, No, my sister is great.Shin Sung-rok mentioned Kim Hee-suns films Mr. Q, Wedding Dress, Boys in the Bathroom and Mr. Q and said that he won the youngest acting award with Mr. Q.I was 21 at the time, Kim Hee-sun said./ Photo = SBS broadcast screen

On SBS 'All The Butlers' broadcast on the 23rd, Kim Hee-sun mentioned Cha Eun-woo and 'face genius'.

On this day, a hint of Master came out, followed by a headband, a pin, and a giblet band. Lee Seung-gi said, "The actor is popular," and he tried to wear a headband. "Is not he a good drinker?" "Yoyodo did it in the drama. Is it" tomatoes? "; the last hint was the tomatoes.

Cha Eun-woo said, "Is this all he made fashionable?" Lee Seung-gi said, "I am a relief woman. I did not even have a headband. Soon, Master Kim Hee-sun appeared, and when the members liked it, Lee Seung-gi said, "It is a fan meeting."

Kim Hee-sun said, "This is what I do when I come out of the guest." Shin Sung-rok said, "No, my sister is great." Shin Sung-rok mentioned Kim Hee-sun's films 'Mr. Q', 'Wedding Dress', 'Boys in the Bathroom' and 'Mr. Q' and said that he won the youngest acting award with 'Mr. Q'. "I was 21 at the time," Kim Hee-sun said.

/ Photo = SBS broadcast screen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar