Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lush Lacquer - Neon Lights, swatch

Today I'm showing the ultimate summer polish, it's neon in lots of colors in one polish!

Basically by looking at it it's a gorgeous polish with four sizes of hexagons in four matte neon colors. The colors are neon pink, neon yellow, neon green and neon orange.


 The base color is white and I would call it a crelly and I used 3 coats. I guess two coats could do the trick too, and I'd also recommend this for layering on white. The drying time was fast, before I had got the to last nail it has completely dried on the other hand which is amazing.

Now to the problems; the formula is a bit grainy with the glitter, making application hard. I'd almost go so far that I'd say that the polish contains a little bit too much glitter, there's definitely no need for fishing, almost the opposite to get less glitter on the brush. Top coat is a must for this, there's reflective curling on the glitter and since there's so much glitter they almost stick up from the surface. I think I used two coats of SV for this and I think I refilled with another coat of SV the other day.


When I wrote this post I remember being more positive than I am now, despite that I will definitely use it again, the hazzle is worth it because I love the color combination.


I've tried my other Lush Lacquer I bought so you'll see them here soon. :)

What do you think about Lush Lacquer? and Neon Lights?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar