Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lately 2/18/16

veuve clicquot yellow label
I've been living in this oversized chunky sweater this winter. It's one of my most-worn pieces in my closet and it is now on major sale! 

First of all, is it just me or is February absolutely flying by?! There is not even 2 full weeks left. Where does the time go?! I am so excited for March because I have a few fun trips up my sleeve and also, that's when we start getting warmer weather (woo!!!).

This week has been quite busy. I had such a fun/packed long weekend hanging out with friends and family! Really my entire month of January and February have been busier than ever before. I think the thing that tripped me up the most is that usually, January and February are pretty low-key/quiet for me in terms of work/travel/social schedule, but this time, there was no pause, that's for sure! My calendar is making it seem like I won't have a 'calm' period of 2016! But that's just the way I like it.

Watching: Did you have a chance to checkout my LA recap video?! I'll be sharing more in blog posts next week!

Pittsburgh-ing: Pittsburgh was just named 'the new cool' by Forbes Magazine!


Drinking: Last night I went to a new restaurant concept in the Strip District. I'll do an entire post on the restaurant coming soon, but this is what I ordered to drink and it was SO good. I love a spicy margarita and this was just like that but also had a great smoky flavor, too! You can still check out my snap story that features some of the experience (but hurry, it will expire tonight!). My snapchat is SummerWind41490.



Wanting: This is a super random list this week. I'm all over the place in wanting sweaters and then super summery things like the eyelet dress you see above!



Loving: I was sent these gorgeous Accessory Concierge earrings and on the back, they had Chrysmela Catch earring backs. These earring backs are amazing and genius! I had not heard of them before, but they look like regular earring backs, but you have to slip your fingernail underneath the backs to remove them! I am now wearing them with my diamond studs because I am notorious for losing earrings. Once in high school, I thought I had lost one of my diamond studs and my mom ended up picking it up in the vacuum cleaner so I am really glad to have these new backs!

Loving II: Misty Copeland recreates Degas. This is seriously incredible and might be one of my favorite things I have ever seen. Degas has always been one of my favorite artists and Misty is an incredible dancer-- those two things coupled together: WOW. The creative team that worked on this killed it! Make sure to watch the video, too!


Eating: I had mentioned I am on a low carb kick. For the entire month of January I was super strict and barely ate any carbs the entire month. In February, I've been reintroducing small amounts of carbs here and there. One thing I went without was sushi and just had it for the first tim in a while this past weekend. My favorite sushi in the world is Little Tokyo in Pittsburgh and it was heavenly!!!

Reading: With New York Fashion Week coming to a close, this article that I read last week from the New York Times is a must-read for anyone interested in the fashion industry.

Listening: You guys. The Lumineers released their first single in a long time and I have been playing it nonstop! It's incredible (especially around 1:28)- the piano is amazing. It sounds best when turned up really loudly on great surround sound speakers. I went to their concert (can't believe that was 3 years ago!!) when they came to Pittsburgh and it was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I am so excited for them to drop their new album on April 8th! As always, you can check out February's playlist here. I might start on March's sooner rather than later because February is getting a little full/stale.


Quoting: Find more of my favorites on my Pinterest board!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar