Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Diet Update...Favorites So Far!



Two whole weeks have flown by, but so far, I have stayed on my calorie counting diet!







I am eating 1200 calories a day.  Cardio five days a week, strength training two.

So far, so good.













These are some of the products which have helped.  I count my calories on www.myfitnesspal.com.  







Protein is important for me because I will be less hungry during the day.  That is why greek yogurt and the amazing new frozen treats at the top really help me to power through.

I eat them only on days I need a treat!


Here are the links:

ENLIGHTENED ICE CREAM BARS

AMY'S FROZEN FOOD PRODUCTS

BAKERY ON THE MAIN GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS

YOPLAIT GREEK 100






Have a fun Saturday everyone!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar