Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

skirt tales


As I walked by the Time & Life Building (where my father used to work!) in Manhattan the other day, a trio of impeccably dressed women paraded out of the revolving doors. They must be fashion editors at In Style, I thought. One of them had on a particularly excellent outfit: a leopard print flounce skirt with a denim button down blouse and black flat sandals. Easy to emulate, provided that one can track down the elusive cute leopard print mini, of course, so I wondered where she got it and whether it was old or new. I figured I'd be able to hunt it down somehow, someway and, sure enough, a few days later I came across the picture, above, of Olivia Palermo, wearing the same skirt! Turns out it's by Zara from last spring. It's available in various sizes on Ebay--but now I'm thinking I'll just re-create this look with other eye-catching versions, such as this striped one from Club Monaco, this floral Thakoon, or this animal-print Antipodium. Come winter, I'll definitely take some layering cues from Ms. Palermo and go for it with opaque tights and a big, cozy knit.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar