Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Morgan Freeman Comments On Falling Asleep On TV

A few days ago, Morgan Freeman fell asleep on live TV, during an interview with Fox TV. He and Michael Cain appeared on FOX TV to promote their latest movie, 'Now You See Me', and while Michael Cain was answering a question about the movie's special effect, Morgan Freeman started dozing off. I know how much Michael Cain likes to talk, so I'm guesing Mr. Freeman was bored from all the talking, and fell asleep. lol! 





Anyway, he has taken time out to speak on this.

"I wasn’t actually sleeping, I’m a beta tester for Google Eyelids. I was merely updating my Facebook page."











Haha! Very funny. I guess bringing humour to the whole matter was the best way to go. In case you don't know what he was referring by 'I'm a beta tester for Google Eyelid,’ He is actually jokingly referring to a new technology, Google Glass, which allows users to update their social network through a pair of glasses, and access the internet through voice commands. I think we need to cut Morgan Freeman some slack. The man is going to be 76 next week, and still works like he is in his 40s.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar