Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Megan The Stallion Shows Beautiful Body In Bikini Photo



Megan always kills her fans with her provocative photos.

Megan Thee Stallion basically rocked the summer, blasting the Instagram feeds of all of her followers with her Hot Girl Summer viral craze and gaining gold from her hits "Cash Shit" and "Big Ole Freak." As a new season in progress, Hot Girl's vibes don't stop for the rapper of “Ride Or Die” since she posted another sexy Instagram post .

The 24-year-old rapper, raised in Texas, posted an image showing her in a two-piece white bikini while taking a selfie in a luxurious, gold-trimmed bathroom. “This drip made you hot 🔥😍,” she captioned the image.

In other more exciting news from Megan, the rapper recently talked about her upcoming debut album and how he will introduce his fans to a new alter ego. “My next project, I will present a new lady. Her name is Suga, ”she explained. “She is Tina Snow's best friend. I felt like my mixtapes were me flirting with my fans, I never wanted to make an album because I was like, 'Oh, that sounds like marriage. This is a compromise. ' But now, I'm ready to settle down with an album.
We're ready when you are, Megan!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar