Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Is Kanye West Dissing Jay Z and Justin Timberlake

Jay Z and and Justin Timberlake have been awfully tight the last few weeks. From making a track together, to sitting together front row with their wives at the Grammies, to planing a tour together. People have started talking, and making up stories that Jay has started avoiding spending time with Kanye because of his relationship with Kim Kardashian...blah! blah! blah! You know people will always make up stories based on their own judgements of a situation. So, when a new freestyle that Kanye did hit the internet recently, people had more reasons to concluded that Jay and Kanye weren't cool any more.







Check out the lines from the freestyle below-
"Creativity fuels everything. I hate business people. People get on the phone with me and talk to me, you know, like, 'What kind of business can it do, though? What type of business are you doing? What's the numbers? How many did you sell? What's the radio spins? How much shampoo do you sell with your face on it and sh*t?' Remind, remind me again why we in this sh*t. Remind me again why we in this sh*t. Make it even more mellow, maybe even just the chorus -- remind me again why the Grammys can suck my d*ck, remind me again who's the original super fly/And I got love for Hov but I ain't f*ckin' with that 'Suit & Tie'/Remind me again, remind me again why we in this sh*t/Remind me again, remind me again why we in this sh*t..."




People picked the line- And I got love for Hov but I ain't f*ckin' with that 'Suit & Tie. People picked that and believed that Kanye was implying that he didn't like the song (Suit & Tie) that Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake made together. But, that line is really a metaphor. The freestyle was about Kanye being more about the art, and not really into the business side of the music industry. So, when he says- I ain't fucking with that suit & tie, what he means is that he isn't fucking with the corporate side of the music industry. Get it?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar