Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I found them!

I recently received an email from someone complaining about their favourite pair of tights being discontinued in high street stores - I total feel this girl's pain. I have become a massive fan of the tights she spoke of  - vertical stripes from Topshop and also the fake stockings from Henry Holland for Pretty Polly.
Both pairs are practically sold out and Topshop do not seem to be selling the vertical stripes anymore. I made it my mission to find her a pair of the vertical stripes! I couldn't believe it - the first place I tried had them! River Island are now selling vertical stripe tights!



I am going to pop in tomorow and stock up as fast as I can before they go again - this is great! I recently ripped my old pair - ahem, re - ripped as there are at least six drunken tears in them. You know when your getting ready after six gin and tonics and you roughly pull them on and ladder them!!!!!
If you can't get to the shop then buy them here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar