Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Color Series: A Purple Makeup Tutorial


I've decided to begin a series that will go on for the next month or so featuring a makeup look centered around a different color each post. Like many others, color scared me when I first started wearing makeup throughout high school. I'm almost positive I wore the same black winged eyeliner every day for four years. One year for prom I think I wore navy winged eyeliner instead of black and that was like whoa, one step too far out of my comfort zone. It wasn't until about 6 months ago that I really started experimenting with color and realized that I had missed out on four years of optimum makeup opportunities!

Incorporating color into your makeup, whether it's a lipstick or an eyeshadow, is a great way to get creative and artistic and to switch up your makeup routine when it's stuck in a rut. I'm excited to start this series in hopes that I can continue to venture outside my comfort zone but also inspire some along the way! I hope you enjoy the first installment!



If you liked this tutorial, I would appreciate the love on Instagram here!

Catch up on my other beauty posts here!

If you have any requests or things you'd like to see in next time leave them in the comments below!

Mark your calendar for my next post on April 1st!




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar